Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
this blogg is the best, ITS MADE FOR EVERYONE WHO WANT TO LEARN MORE THINGS.
domingo, 28 de agosto de 2011
My first date
It was summer , my first date, I was kind of nervous all the day, since the morning thinking about what could I say or do,should I act normal?, all this things were running throuhg my mind every minute of the day. First asking her out wasn't so bad or difficult things were cool.the big day is on, I'm thinking... what am.I goona wear that she sees I'm her type, that I do care of how I look. I brushed my theet, got my hair done and called her: "hey, where are we going to meet". my first date was going to happen in less then half an hour. since this date's mission was to give us a chance to know each other, we walked, and walked ,AND WALKED! until our feet couldn't stand more. We talked about what we liked, we laughed and it was so much fun for both, well for me it was I hope that it was the same for her. This is going to be a day I wouldn't forgot, it was my first official date!, maybe no one knows that but, with other girls It wasn't the same I didn't felt the same way. I'm always hopping this adventure repeats one day. :)
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario